- Work for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Operate equipment with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Be able and willing to learn.
- Possess good communication skills and work well in a team setting.
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Available for overtime if needed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb stairs and move equipment as needed.
- Physical tasks include repetitive bending, kneeling, moving up and down on platforms.
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual.
- Work with hand/power tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
Benefits include Healthcare coverage for employees/dependents • Life Insurance • Vision Coverage • 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match • Vacation / Sick
As an equal employment opportunity company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform employment substance abuse testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour