LUMBER YARD HELPER/ GENERAL LABORER (Queen Creek)
ALLIANCE LUMBER IN QUEEN CREEK, AZ, HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR LUMBER YARD HELPERS.
This is an entry-level position in our yard and offers the opportunity for you to join a long established company in the valley. Our customers count on Alliance to have the materials they need when they need them. We count on our employees to help us with those goals. Our yard workers play a vital role in maintaining the locations operations by pulling lumber, loading and unloading lumber, packaging lumber for shipment, customer service and more.
- Work for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Operate equipment with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Be able and willing to learn.
- Possess good communication skills and work well in a team setting.
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Available for overtime if needed.
- Ability to lift 50lbs., climb stairs and move equipment as needed.
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual.
- Previous lumber/ building construction experience preferred but NOT required.
We are hiring people who are have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team environment. We reward our employees through competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities, and a great place to work!
As an equal employment opportunity company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Apply Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Alliance Lumber, 26510 S. Rittenhouse Rd, Queen Creek, AZ or apply online at www.alliancelumber.com.