Experienced Pallet Builders, Saw & Forklift Operator 11:00am to 7:00pm
Alliance Crates and Pallets – Casa Grande, AZ
Alliance Crates & Pallets in Casa Grande AZ, has immediate openings for EXPERIENCED Pallet Builders, EXPERIENCED Saw Operators, and an EXPERIENCED Forklift Operator. Our employees play a vital role in maintaining the location’s operations with their experience.
Hours are from Monday through Friday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
This is a safety-sensitive position. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform employment substance abuse testing.
- Work for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Available for Overtime.
- Ensure materials are correct according to the production schedule for all product being packed.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the product based on specifications.
- Operate equipment with a strong sense of responsibility and safety.
- Be able and willing to learn.
- Have the ability to re-prioritize & multi-task so that the most essential item is receiving the most attention.
- Possess good communication skills and work well in a team setting.
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb stairs and move equipment as needed
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual.
Previous lumber/building pallet construction experience required.
We are hiring people who have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team environment. We reward our employees through competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a great place to work!
You’ll find a variety of benefits plans and options to meet your individual needs. Benefits at a Glance for Eligible Employees:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Employees / Dependents, Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance, Corporate Wellness Program, Vacation / Sick & Holidays, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Safety Incentives
As an equal employment opportunity company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Alliance Lumber, 1450 N. VIP Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ,