FORKLIFT OPERATORS (CASA GRANDE)
Alliance Lumber’s Casa Grande yard has immediate openings for experienced forklift operators
Experience REQUIRED in lumber/building construction materials handling.
• Operate a forklift to move material through facility as required.
• Provide materials and components to the picking line by physically moving them
from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
• Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material
and notify them of problems/concerns. Use tools such as hammers and crowbars to remove strapping, open crates, strap cars.
• Work as a team when shipping and receiving rail cars and trailers
• Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas. Clean up and dispose of cardboard, and
strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas.
• Maintain a safe work environment and ensure that all company safety procedures
are followed to include OSHA compliance guidelines.
• Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Pay and Benefits
• Full time, Monday through Friday
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance after 60 days
• Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay
• 401(k) plan with employer contributions
To apply: In person, Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Alliance Lumber, 1450 N. VIP Blvd. Casa Grande, AZ 85122, or email job application at www.alliancelumber.com.
Alliance Lumber is a drug free workplace. As a condition of pre-employment, this position is subject to a requirement of a drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information