Alliance Lumber features one of the industries broadest line of EWP available including custom fabricated I-joists, pin-connected metal web trusses, laminated veneer lumber (LVL), GluLam Beams (GLB), and we feature the most recognized and trusted brand names.
We make framing an efficient process with a proven reliability that reduces build time and provides a lower installed cost than our competitors. Our engineered systems are designed and optimized for performance and value. Alliance’s In-House design department is staffed by highly skilled technicians, each with decades of experience and the knowledge you can trust to assist you on your most challenging project.
Our framing layouts and sealed engineering calculations are clear and easy to understand to promote trouble free installation and accomplish hassle free inspections.
We specialize in residential, commercial, multi-family, and industrial applications. Contact our EWP Sales Team and see what a difference Integrity can make for you.
- Single-source solutions provider for one stop purchasing and project coordination
- Enhanced design flexibility and increased span capabilities
- Superior dimensional stability over solid sawn lumber and component trusses
- Light-weight and longer lengths for rapid installation and increased productivity
- Less waste resulting in less jobsite disposal
- High quality and backed by manufacturers warranty
- Potential green solutions for LEED requirements
- SFI and FSC products available
EWP Value Added Processing Capabilities:
- Guaranteed accurate estimates achieved with whole-house, load tracing software
- Proven value-engineered options for increased cost savings and enhanced performance
- Professional submittal drawings and calculations sealed by our registered engineers
- Automated cutting services for accurate installations
- PET services and labeling for ease of identification
- Pre-cut holes for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Pre-cut stair stringers and complete assembled stair options available
- Pre-cut & labeled panelized wall components
- PET’d beam and Header packages